About This Plan
- Clipped roof lines and decorative wood trim reveal the Tudor influences of this European luxury house plan.
- The exciting two-story entry porch showcases the huge circle-top transom window over the front door.
- The formal dining room and study with built-in bookshelves flank the large foyer.
- A quiet guest bedroom suite is ideal as in-law accomodations.
- Boasting lots of counter space, the huge kitchen offers an island and a peninsula eating bar that overlooks the beamed great room.
- In the first floor master suite, a door takes you out onto the rear covered patio.
- Three big bedrooms on the second floor each have walk-in closets.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,839 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,755 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,084 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 426 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 73' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 800 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick