Tudor Mansion for Sloping Lot
4 - 5
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Beautiful Tudor detailing and a gorgeous roof line make this Tudor house plan shine.
- Wonderful sightlines start right at the foyer where the open layout lets you see all the way to the back of the family room.
- Another visual treat is the elaborate curved staircase that sweeps up to the second floor.
- Double doors in the music room open to the rear terrace and a coffered ceiling tops the nearby study.
- Those at the kitchen sink get the best view in the house, facing the family room, breakfast nook and screened porch.
- Homeowners are treated to a spacious and luxurious first floor master suite.
- The bathroom has a huge soaking tub, tray ceiling and lots of counter space.
- The master walk-in closet is compartmented into his and her sections.
- Every bedroom on the upper floor gets a tray or vaulted ceiling and the children's study is shared by all.
- Finish the lower level and get a grand entertaining space complete with a summer bar, wine cellar, media room and your very own exercise room.
- The residential elevator takes you from this level to the first floor.