Tudor Mansion for Sloping Lot
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Beautiful Tudor detailing and a gorgeous roof line make this Tudor house plan shine.
- Wonderful sightlines start right at the foyer where the open layout lets you see all the way to the back of the family room.
- Another visual treat is the elaborate curved staircase that sweeps up to the second floor.
- Double doors in the music room open to the rear terrace and a coffered ceiling tops the nearby study.
- Those at the kitchen sink get the best view in the house, facing the family room, breakfast nook and screened porch.
- Homeowners are treated to a spacious and luxurious first floor master suite.
- The bathroom has a huge soaking tub, tray ceiling and lots of counter space.
- The master walk-in closet is compartmented into his and her sections.
- Every bedroom on the upper floor gets a tray or vaulted ceiling and the children's study is shared by all.
- Finish the lower level and get a grand entertaining space complete with a summer bar, wine cellar, media room and your very own exercise room.
- The residential elevator takes you from this level to the first floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,000 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,903 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,097 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 109' 11"
- Depth: 78' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 862 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"