Tudor with a Game Room and a Playroom
About This Plan
- Beautiful detailing on the exterior of this impressive Tudor home will appeal to those who love European homes.
- The modern, open floor plan unites the kitchen, breakfast nook and great room so everyone can stay connected.
- Built-ins flank the big fireplace that can be seen from all three rooms.
- This home features a first floor master suite and a spacious master bathroom with two sinks, a big soaking tub and giant walk-in closet.
- The second floor is huge with three large bedrooms and both a playroom and game room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,440 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,807 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,633 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 169 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 52' 4"
- Depth: 66' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 506 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"