Tusan-style Courtyard House Plan with Outdoor Spaces on Both Floors
About This Plan
- This attractive Tuscan-style house plan has a central loggia with a fountain pool.
- Inside, the leisure room has a boxed-beamed ceiling, fireplace, built-in cabinetry and doors that open to the loggia.
- The main level master suite is ideally situated with proximity to the living areas and views overlooking the courtyard and home's exterior. The master bath has a garden soaking tub with a window overlooking the enclosed side courtyard. It also has a large walk-in shower and a spacious walk-in closet which is perfect for extra storage. The main level study has a private Lanai for quiet reflection.
- The second-level features two guest suites, each with a private bath that shares a central loft. The loft overlooks both the courtyard and the front entry via balconies and decks.
- The detached guest suite/cabana is connected through the Loggia and is perfect for visiting guests, exercise room, art studio or a secluded game area. The mechanical room is also located on the second floor.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 340018STR and 340003STR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,031 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,254 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 777 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 106 sq. ft.
- Deck: 140 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Stem Wall
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 95' 8"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard