Tuscan-influenced House Plan with 2-Story Great Room
About This Plan
- This Tuscan-influenced has parallel wings that harbor private and public spaces, connected by an airy great room and gallery-style foyer. An extended-hearth fireplace shares its beauty with the common living zone, the gourmet kitchen and morning nook. The walk-in pantry gives you great extra storage. Also on the same side of the plan is a formal dining room with a coffered ceiling, a powder room, and a 2-car rear garage which opens up to a mud room and the laundry/utility room.
- On the other side of the great room, the foyer opens up through a set of French doors to a spacious master suite. Two large walk in closets are perfect for all those extra storage items. The master bath has a large spa tub and a corner walk-in shower.
- A sun porch on the upper level extends light to the loft, which links two bedroom suites and guest quarters. Each bedroom has its own full bathroom. The guest suite opens up to a rear guest deck. The loft overlooks the Great room below which boasts a magnificent coffered ceiling.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,474 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,226 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,248 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Stem Wall
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 63' 9"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 564 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars