3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The enchanting rotunda serves as the focal point of this Tuscan-influenced exterior. Stone columns and trim, tiled roof, front fountain, and a pair of entry steps conjoin to create a captivating fa'ade.
- As you enter the home through the gracious foyer, you ascend short stairs to the first floor, where the living room entices you with its splendid views and grand stone fireplace.
- A quick step to the left and you enter the master suite, where a large bedroom and sitting area offer views that never end. Upon entering the master bath, you are awestruck by the whirlpool tub nestled under a beautiful window configuration. The walk-in shower, double sinks and coffered ceiling solidify to complete the master bath.
- Passing under the second floor bridge, you enter the dining room, where coffered ceiling and access to the kitchen provides for a pleasurable dining experience. With impressive views from the dinette, open layout, center island and great amenities, the kitchen is ideal for every occasion.
- The family room boasts a wet bar, central entertainment center and connecting sliding glass doors that open onto the covered lanai, all of which allow for seamless integration and wonderful flow throughout the entire first floor.
- Traveling up the staircase to the second floor, you cannot help but take in the magnificent views offered by the front rotunda windows and spectacular ceiling design above. Crossing the second floor bridge to the loft, you catch views of the living room below and views beyond.
- Each of the three spacious bedrooms is adorned with a sizable closet, private bath and balcony access.
- Related Plan: For an alternate version, see house plan 66222WE.