Two Covered Porches and 2-Story Great Room
About This Plan
- This beautiful narrow lot design offers traditional neighborhood styling along with great floor plan features. The first floor includes a large great room complimented by two-story ceilings, a gas log fireplace, built-in cabinets, and great views.
- A well-equipped kitchen offers easy access to the formal dining room as well as the casual breakfast area and large walk-in pantry.
- The master suite features a large walk-in closet, trayed ceiling, dual vanities, jet tub, and separate shower. A guest bedroom is also provided on the first floor with private bath.
- A large laundry room and half bath are also provided with easy access to the two car garage with additional storage.
- Two covered porches provide the perfect environment for outdoor entertaining. The second floor boasts two well-sized bedrooms complete with ample closet space and plenty of room for additional storage or expansion.
- Related Plan: For the slab and crawlspace version, see house plan 51111MM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,510 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,998 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 512 sq. ft.
- Storage: 311 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 101 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 92 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 486 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 80' 8"
- Max ridge height: 32' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 616 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick