Two Exteriors to Choose From
About This Plan
- Owners get to choose from a first or second floor master suite and a choice of elevations, from Traditional to Craftsman.
- Both the foyer and lounge area are two-story, making the space feel bigger.
- Elegant columns frame the dining area, preserving the views.
- In back, the nook, kitchen and living space are all combined into one big room with views of the rear patio.
- There's one big bedroom with a private bathroom and walk-in closet on the main floor and a second master suite up on the second floor.
- A large loft overlooks the lounge area below through an open rail.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 82095KA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,114 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,617 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,497 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 141 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 64' 4"
- Max ridge height: 28' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 404 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 4" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss