Two Family Home Plan
About This Plan
- This impressive 3,798 square feet home plan is ideal to accommodate two generations. The two semi-detached houses have been functionally designed on three floors so that each family can feel perfectly at home.
- A small roof overhang above the two separate entrances adds personality to the house and reinforces the feeling of autonomy.
- The basement has a living area of 1,515 square feet and includes a living room, a bedroom and a bathroom.
- With a living area of 1,515 square feet, the ground floor has a kitchen overlooking a living room as well as a dining room with large bay windows. The living room with its large arched window is also very bright. This floor also includes a powder room and a bedroom.
- The upper floor has a living area of 768 square feet and includes a bedroom and a full bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,798 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,515 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,515 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 768 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 34' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss