Two Gabled Modern Farmhouse Plan
About This Plan
- Two big gables and a shed dormer add distinction to this midern farmhouse house plan.
- Step into the foyer for a wonderful view of the gently curved staircase that hugs the two-story rotunda.
- The formal dining room is 16' deep and has a built-in to one side for your china storage.
- At the back of the house, the informal living area has an open layout that maximizes the views from room to room.
- The giant walk-in pantry is an added plus.
- On the second floor, the circular hallway has open railing for terrific views of the rotunda below.
- Five big bedrooms are served by laundry room on this floor and a cozy reading loft occupies the shed dormer.
- The bonus room is included with the total living area of 5,089 square feet.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,089 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,382 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,707 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 84 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 954 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 20 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss