Two Generation Home Plan with Home Office and Bonus Room Options
About This Plan
- This one-story house plan - with stairs going to a bonus room over the farmhouse-like garage - gives you two suites in a split bedroom arrangement or privacy, making this home suitable for two generations of adults sharing the home.
- A flex room located just inside the covered entry can be used as a home office when be closed off with a second set of double doors, keeping clients and colleagues from wandering through your home.
- An unexpectedly-deep pantry in the kitchen gives you great storage.
- The bonus room gives you over 300 square feet of expansion over the garage.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plan 42663DB and 42700DB.
- NOTE: Please allow up to 20 days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,295 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,986 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 309 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 99 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 100 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 61' 4"
- Max ridge height: 23' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 509 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12