Two Master Suite Escape
About This Plan
- With two master suites on the main - both with covered porch access - this rustic mountain house plan will surely please.
- Off the porch step into the open floor plan and marvel at the vaulted space. Windows along the rear wall look out on your spacious open deck.
- The lower level sleeps many. It all depends on how many bunks you put in the two bunkrooms. Between them, a huge rec room - with an awesome bar with seating - gives you room to relax. And a convered patio along the entire back of the home plan gives you more outdoor space to enjoy your views.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,378 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,689 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,689 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 198 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 90 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 8"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"