Two or Three Bedrooms
2 - 3
About This Plan
- With a front width of only 28 feet, not including the porches, this is a great house plan for the narrow lot. With its well-integrated garage in the rear and three-sided wraparound porch, this is great for city or panoramic lots.
- Inside, a coat closet by the rear entry reduces clutter. A half-bath with laundry facilities is nearby.
- The kitchen is open to the dining room. Nearby, the living room blends in well and the bumped out portion is vaulted to 11'3".
- Choose from two versions. In the two-bedroom layout, you get two-story ceilings in the living room below. Or choose the three bedroom version and enclose the space above the living room.
- Related Plans: Get a front-facing garage with house plans 21027DR and 21115DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,265 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 710 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 555 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 45 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 691 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 253 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss