Two Porches and an Open Floor Plan
About This Plan
- An air lock entry foyer keeps the cold air out of this attractive Traditional house plan.
- There are covered porches front and back for your outdoor enjoyment.
- The big open layout in back combines the kitchen, dining area and living room into one large space.
- With room for three stools, the kitchen island not only gives you extra counter space, it functions as a casual eating spot.
- On the second floor, a cozy sitting area faces the front of your lot.
- Each of the three bedrooms has a sloped ceiling and they all share the five piece bathroom.
- Bonus space over the garage can be finished on your own timetable.
- Related Plans: Skip the garage and get a sightly different layout with house plan 21378DR. Or get a larger house plan with 21954DR (2,124 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,875 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 908 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 967 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 128 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 213 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 908 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss