About This Plan
- Prepared to be impressed when you walk into the two-story foyer of this Northwest home plan.
- The soaring ceilings continue into the great room with its fireplace.
- The open floor plan makes this home seem huge, as views go all the way back to the gourmet kitchen with a big center island and walk-in pantry.
- In the large mudroom, another walk-in closet provides welcome storage for coats and boots.
- Upstairs, a big bonus room opens to a sun deck and both family bedrooms have windows seats.
- The deluxe master suite has its own private bath and a large walk-in closet.
- The second floor laundry room adds convenience.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,612 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,856 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,756 sq. ft.
- Deck: 900 sq. ft.
- Entry: 195 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 96' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1267 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss