Two-story Contemporary Beach Home with First-floor Master Suite
About This Plan
- Wooden brackets support deep overhanging eaves on this two-story, contemporary beach home, complete with a two-story front porch contributing to the grand curb appeal.
- Once inside, discover a spacious layout, which extends outside onto a large outdoor living space. The kitchen, both indoor and outdoor, are made to entertain with ample prep and storage space and bar-height seating for guests.
- A butler's pantry near the dining area includes a bar sink, and sits across from a wine cellar.
- The privately situated, master suite occupies the right wing of the home. French doors lead to the backyard, and a hallway to the lavish en suite is flanked by dual closets and commode rooms.
- A bedroom on the main level is perfect for guests, while upstairs houses three additional bedrooms, each with their own full bath. Front and back covered balconies, along with a central common space, offer plenty of space for kids to relax.
- NOTE: This plan is not available for purchase in Collier Country, Florida
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,808 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,883 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,925 sq. ft.
- Deck: 1,040 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 271 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 84' 10"
- Depth: 85' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 894 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss