Two-story Contemporary Florida House Plan with Large Veranda
About This Plan
- This two-story, Contemporary Florida house plan has sleek, straight lines, making it a timeless design.
- Walking in, the foyer and spacious great room feature stone accents, and the dining area, great room, pool bath, and master suite provide easy access to the veranda.
- The right side of the home houses a study, guest/pool bath and the master suite. The large master suite offers dual vanities, a walk-in shower, soaking tub, and a view to the master garden.
- On the left side of the home is a casual family entrance. This leads to the spacious three car garage with storage, a large utility room, a generous walk-in pantry, and butler’s pantry.
- Upstairs, discover three guest bedrooms and two bathrooms. The larger guest room has a private bath, while the two smaller rooms share a hall bath. Every bedroom has access to a balcony, overlooking rear or front views.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,708 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,758 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 950 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 469 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Stem Wall
- Optional Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 8"
- Depth: 109' 3"
- Max ridge height: 29' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard