Two Story Contemporary House Plan
About This Plan
- With its wonderful open layout, this two story Contemporary house plan feels larger than it is.
- The main living area is L-shaped with the kitchen nicely positioned in the middle.
- The one car garage is an easy four steps lower then the living space.
- All the bedrooms are on the upper floor where the master suite has a well lit desk nook that doubles as a study.
- The huge walk-in closet has a pocket door that open directly into the hall bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,660 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 712 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 948 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 262 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss