Two-Story Contemporary House Plan
About This Plan
- An exterior of brick, siding and stucco is capped by a hip roof to give this Contemporary house plan a glamorous look.
- The garage, half bath and laundry room are on the ground level.
- Four steps up brings you to the main living area that is all open concept.
- A two-way fireplace warms both the dining area and living room.
- On the second floor, each of the three bedroms gets a big walk-in closet.
- The large four piece washroom serves all three bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,738 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 741 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 997 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 33' 10"
- Depth: 33' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 261 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 2" Second Floor / 8' 2" Garage 13' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss