Two-Story Contemporary House Plan
About This Plan
- A large foyer brings you to the main living area of this exciting Contemporary house plan that has multiple transom windows.
- A gorgeous open layout gives you wonderful sightlines from room to room.
- A well-thought out design combines the powder room with the laundry to save space.
- Notice the huge walk-in pantry with its generous storage.
- Two family bedrooms on the second floor share a hall bathroom while the big master suite has a walk-in closet and private bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,329 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,172 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,157 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 448 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss