Two-Story Contemporary House Plan
About This Plan
- This exciting Contemporary house plan benefits from shed roof lines and lots of glass.
- Designed for a narrow lot, the plan is less that 23' wide.
- The open layout of the main floor makes the home feel much bigger.
- A walk-in pantry and island add functionality to the kitchen.
- The second floor is spacious and holds three bedrooms. loft space and a handy laundry room.
- The entire upper floor can easily be vaulted.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,893 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 738 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,155 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 22' 5"
- Depth: 53' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 287 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"