Two-story Contemporary Northwest Home Plan with Main-floor Den and Guest Bedroom
About This Plan
- Dark tones, clean lines, and oversized windows lend a fresh take on the Northwest style of two-story homes.
- The spacious great room, warmed by a fireplace, opens to the eat-in kitchen, where an island offers four seats for casual meals and conversation. A walk-in pantry is nearby for additional storage space.
- Retreat to the den near the foyer for a quiet space to relax. Next door, a mudroom leads to the 2-car garage, while a guest bedroom completes the main level.
- Upstairs, the master bedroom serves as a serene oasis for the homeowners and includes a sitting nook, 5-fixture bathroom, and a spacious walk-in closet with a dresser island.
- Three family bedrooms surround a flexible bonus room with a wet bar, and the central laundry room encourages all residents to pitch in with the chore.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: If building in the state of Washington, your plan purchase cannot be done online. Please contact us directly.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,255 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,975 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,280 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 90' 6"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 662 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss