Two-story Cottage with First-floor Master
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This two-story, cottage plan boasts an open layout with exposed beams throughout the common living spaces. The design includes a 2-car garage, or optional 3-car garage, which juts out from the front of the home.
- Once inside, a powder bath and coat closet flank the foyer, while the heart of the home resides straight ahead. A grand fireplace serves as a focal point, and an oversized kitchen island, combined with a scullery, offers ample meal prep space.
- The master suite occupies the left side of the main level, and features a lavish master bath with a freestanding tub and sizable wardrobe with an island dresser.
- Upstairs, discover three additional bedroom suites, each with a spacious full bath. A library rests at the end of the hall and opens into a bonus room - included in the total living area figure - above the garage.
- A resource center just inside from the garage serves as a service area hub, helping to organize laundry, outdoor gear, and personal items.
3 Car Garage Option
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,516 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,944 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,572 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 63' 7"
- Depth: 79' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 600 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 or 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"