Two-Story Craftsman with Flex Room
About This Plan
- Interior columns set off the flex room in this Craftsman house plan, keeping the sightlines open.
- Use the flex room as a study or a formal living room to a playroom for the kids.
- The open layout at the rear of the home encompasses the kitchen, nook and giant family room.
- Homeowners will appreciate having both an island and a walk-in pantry.
- The three car garage has a tandem bay that can be used for storage too.
- A lovely tray ceiling crowns the master suite that has double doors for a grand entry.
- Bedroom 2 and the master suite have large walk-in closets and there's a second floor laundry for your convenience.
- Options include an extra bathroom for bedroom 2 and an expanded walk-in closet for the master suite.
- Related Plan: Get a larger 4 bedroom house plan 42385DB with a reverse floor plan.
Opt Basment Stair Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,023 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,058 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 965 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 100 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 834 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"