Two-story French Country House Plan with Main-Floor Master
About This Plan
- This two-story, French Country house plan offers old-warm charm with a contemporary interior layout. The open floor plan promotes a relaxed lifestyle and extends outdoors onto a large covered porch with a summer kitchen.
- A large prep island is located in the center of the kitchen, with a walk-in pantry within reach. The butler's pantry, between the kitchen and formal dining room, assists when entertaining and includes a bar sink.
- The serene master suite occupies the left side of the home, neighboring a safe room for an additional security measure. The lavish en suite features a freestanding tub, dual vanities, and an enormous wardrobe with a centered dresser island.
- A second bedroom is located on the opposite side of the main level, next to the 3-car garage, and includes a full bath.
- Two additional bedrooms can be found upstairs, with a Jack-and-Jill bath in between, along with a large children's den and a door providing access to a rear-facing balcony.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,459 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,338 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,028 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,095 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 95' 11"
- Depth: 54' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 985 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 16 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick