Two-story Home Plan with Main-Level Primary Bedroom and Two Upstairs Bedrooms
About This Plan
- Twin dormer windows match the gabled front porch on the exterior of this 1,468 square foot two-story home plan.
- The compact design delivers an intuitive layout with an open living space combined with private sleeping quarters.
- An exposed beam helps to define the family room that flows into the kitchen and dining area. A prep island rests in the center of the kitchen, surrounded by cabinets and appliances.
- A 256 sq ft deck is accessible from the dining area and provides an ideal spot for BBQs or soaking up some vitamin d.
- The primary bedroom is conveniently located on the main level, while bedrooms 2 and 3 upstairs are separated by the stairwell and full bathroom.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plans 300001FNK, 300003FNK and 300004FNK.
Optionally Finished Basement
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,468 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 850 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 618 sq. ft.
- Attic: 233 sq. ft.
- Deck & Porch: 318 sq. ft.
- Deck: 256 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 62 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 850 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 850 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Monolithic Slab, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick