Two-Story Library and More
About This Plan
- Two-story ceilings in the library, living room and covered deck add drama to this impressive Mediterranean home.
- The banquet-sized dining room has a built-in wet bar to aid in entertaining.
- An open floor plan in the family room, kitchen and nook creates wonderful vistas.
- When it's time for bed, step into the residential elevator that has been designed right into the floor plan.
- The upper level of the library has a fabulous catwalk that overlooks the den below.
- The master suite has its own sitting room, private deck and a spiral stair up to the roof deck.
- Bonus space can be finished to suit your needs.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 7,761 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,285 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,736 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,740 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 82' 0"
- Depth: 68' 9"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1534 sq. ft.
- Count: 6 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss