Two-story Mid-Century Modern House Plan with Main-level Den and Guest Suite
About This Plan
- A blend of siding materials mesh with oversized windows on the exterior of this two-story, Modern Northwest home plan.
- Discover a powder bath and coat closet conveniently located just inside the front door, while large sliding glass doors line the great room and dining area to provide easy access to a covered deck.
- A quiet den and guest suite complete the main level.
- Upstairs, the master bedroom features a private deck, spa-like ensuite, and a closet that connects to the laundry room. Down the hall, bedrooms 2 and 3 each include a full bath and walk-in closet.
- The lower level boasts a generous rec room with a wet bar, flanked by two additional bedrooms.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,591 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,116 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,800 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,675 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 6"
- Depth: 47' 4"
- Max ridge height: 23' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 1 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 2 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss