Two-story Modern Farmhouse with Large Covered Patio
About This Plan
- This two-story, Modern Farmhouse provides a fresh twist to the traditional suburban lifestyle with its accordion-style door offering a seamless transition between the living room and covered patio.
- A double-sided fireplace serves as the only partition between the living and dining rooms, while the spacious kitchen boasts two islands, loads of workspace, and a pass-thru pantry that leads to a single garage bay.
- The double garage on the left side of the home opens into a craft room with a utility sink and access to a main-level bedroom.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom upstairs, next to the master bedroom that includes a two-person shower in the ensuite and a large walk-in closet.
- Also on the second level, discover a media room with access to a covered deck, along with neighboring piano and exercise rooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,626 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,162 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,464 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 2,038 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 224 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 101' 9"
- Depth: 78' 1"
- Max ridge height: 33' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1282 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss