Two-story Northwest Home Plan with Modern Appeal
About This Plan
- This two-story Northwest home plan is filled with natural light due to the abundance of oversized windows throughout the home.
- From the foyer, french doors provide privacy to a secondary living space, located across from the formal dining room, while the great room hosts a fireplace and flows into the rear covered patio through grand sliding doors.
- The spacious kitchen boasts a prep island that includes a breakfast table, prep kitchen with a second range, and walk-in pantry.
- A guest suite with a full bath and wet bar completes the main level and neighbors a quiet den, or study.
- Upstairs, four sizable bedrooms and the laundry room can be found, including the master suite. A sizable bonus / media room (factored into the total living area) features a wet bar.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,900 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,962 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,938 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 281 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 72 sq. ft.
- Uncovered Patio: 79 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Combo Slab-Crawl, Joist
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 and 2x6
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 832 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12