Two-Story Northwest House Plan with 4 Bedrooms
About This Plan
- The main level boasts an open layout providing clean sight lines between the kitchen, dining, and living rooms. Large windows offer abundant natural light and a sliding door encourages you to enjoy the outdoors.
- Entertaining is made easy with ample workspace in the kitchen and a large walk-in pantry for maximum storage.
- The laundry room is centrally located for added convenience, just inside from the 2-car garage.
- Upstairs, your master bedroom includes a large walk-in closet, bathroom with dual vanities, and a separate tub and shower.
- Across the hall, discover three additional bedrooms that share a full bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,484 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,088 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,396 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 435 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 2"
- Framing Type: Truss