Two-story Traditional Craftsman Home Plan with Flex Room
About This Plan
- Gabled peaks and a shed dormer rest atop this two-story, traditional Craftsman home plan, while the 7' deep front porch welcomes you home.
- A formal dining room is located to the left of the foyer. To the right, a bay window offers a charming feature in the flex room.
- Find plenty of workspace in the open kitchen. A multi-paneled glass door leads to the adjacent back porch, and a sizable living room features plenty of natural light.
- The side porch opens to a mudroom, complete with a pet bath for your furry family members.
- Upstairs, one of the two closets in the master bedroom provides access to the laundry room. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are forward facing, and neighbor a full bath.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 50189PH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,248 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,632 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,616 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 35' 0"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick