Two Story Windows
About This Plan
- Windows soar two stories high in the back of this vacation house plan giving you incredible views and abundant natural light.
- A large open air deck is in back giving you room to enjoy the outdoors. Access is gained from the master bedroom and the open living room.
- The living room has skylights and has a 2-story ceiling. The fireplace is flanked by matching sets of sliding glass doors.
- The kitchen shares views to the back. A large working island also has seating for four and the nook - with skylights - gives you another eating option.
- The bedroom on this level has a walk-in closet and easy laundry access.
- The upstairs gives you two bedrooms with a shared bath plus a roomy play/media area with views below and to the back.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,696 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,088 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 608 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 37' 2"
- Framing Type: Truss