Unique Dog Trot House Plan
3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A covered mid-section connects the main living quarters from the smaller living unit in this dog trot house plan. The additional living could provide you with extra income if used as a rental or as a yet to land the perfect job, or when it's time to help an elderly parent there's quarters for a boomerang kid or in-laws.
- Inside the large main living space, each function is given its own space through varying ceiling heights. The long built-in banquette seating for the dining space provides for flexible seating arrangements. The large island in the open kitchen also has seating.
- The office locate off the main activity space giving you a quiet space to enjoy.
- In the utility corridor between the garage and the kitchen you'll find a built-in bench with storage for each household member, generous pantry cabinets, along with a laundry sink and washer and dryer.
- There is easy access to the outdoor living areas with doors right off the kitchen and a covered porch off the great room.
- Upstairs there are two bedrooms located off an activities room, a place for kids to play, watch TV and do hobbies. To the rear is the vaulted master suite with a large walk-in closet and double vanities.
- Related Plan: Get a more traditional dog trot house with house plan 92318MX.