Unique Luxury Home Plan
About This Plan
- Designed for an irregular narrow lot, this magnificent one-of-a-kind home has two main levels and a fabulous roof deck.
- A residential elevator takes you from the ground level to the middle bedroom level to the top floor where you find the main living area.
- A spiral staircase leads up to the very special roof deck where you can enjoy your views.
- The deluxe master suite has a tray ceiling and a private covered balcony.
- Both the circular study and the master suite can take advantage of the wet bar close by.
- The open floor plan combines the kitchen, great room and circular dinette.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,716 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,358 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,358 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 978 sq. ft.
- Deck: 298 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 71' 1"
- Depth: 37' 6"
- Max ridge height: 43' 9"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 880 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 12' 4" First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss