Unique Mediterranean Design
2 - 4
About This Plan
- An unusual floor plan with special ceiling treatments throughout, give this Mediterranean home its flair.
- A 16'2" high foyer leads to both the living and dining rooms with tray ceilings.
- Work from home in peace in the secluded first floor office that offers front-facing views.
- Family and friends will congregate in the informal area that is all open.
- An elaborate curved staircase leads you up to a landing where another study could become bedroom 2.
- Climb to the upper level where you will find a loft that opens to a balcony and two additional bedrooms, each with its own bath.
- Related Plan: For a slightly larger version, see house plan 66258WE.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,198 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,834 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,364 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 520 sq. ft.
- Entry: 78 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 153 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 8"
- Depth: 64' 8"
- Max ridge height: 35' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 562 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss