Upscale Duplex with Flex Room
About This Plan
- Arched windows and a tall entry porch add elegance to this upscale duplex house plan.
- The vaulted flex room off the foyer allows you to customize each unit to add an extra bedroom or a study or a formal dining room.
- An L-shaped open concept main living area makes the space feel larger.
- Sliders in the dining area and master suite lead out to a covered porch sheltered from the rain and hot sun.
- Built-in cabinets next to the fireplaces give you extra storage.
- Each unit is 1,742 square feet for a total of 3,484 for the whole duplex.
Optional Owner Suite
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,416 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,416 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 932 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12