Upscale Tudor Home Plan
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Clipped rooflines and Tudor detailing enhance the exterior of this upscale European home plan.
- The beautiful detailing continues inside as well with built-ins and beamed, vaulted and tray ceilings.
- A study off the foyer can be used as a guest suite with its attached full bathroom.
- An open layout in the informal area in the rear lets those in the kitchen see into the family room, breakfast nook and outdoor living area so you can always keep tabs on family activities.
- A vaulted ceiling and compartmented walk-in closet enhance the master suite located on the first floor.
- Up on the second floor, a lovely bay window extends the space in bedroom 4.
- Two additional bedroom suites are large and comfortable.
- The enormous game room is placed over the garage so any noise won't disturb rooms below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,881 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,286 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,595 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 234 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 74' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 708 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"