About This Plan
- For those that have a narrow lot, this house plan is the perfect answer. Entering from the side porch, the great room has an open plan for kitchen, dining, and living areas, anchored by a stone wood-burning fireplace.
- Facing the lake are two set of 10-foot sliding doors, one leading to an open deck, and the other to a screened porch.
- To the rear of the house are two master bedrooms with private baths and vaulted ceilings.
- The open stairs lead to the walk-out basement playroom with another wood-burning fireplace.
- Two sets of French doors facing the lake take us to a flagstone finished patio.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,047 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 763 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,284 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 125 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 34' 3"
- Depth: 60' 8"
- Max ridge height: 21' 2"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick