About This Plan
- A two-story great room gets flooded with light from tall windows in this Vacation house plan.
- The air lock entry foyer gets a nice big walk-in coat closet.
- In the kitchen, a long expanse of counter space is enhanced by an island with even more storage and counter space.
- Take the sliding glass doors out to the screened porch or soak up the sun on the spacious deck in back.
- One bedroom suite is on the main floor and also has a walk-in closet.
- On the second floor, loft space has an open rail so you can see into the living room below.
- The master suite has an open layout of its own and a walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,444 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 995 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 449 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 175 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 24' 2"
- Depth: 41' 2"
- Max ridge height: 28' 7"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available