Vacation Home Plan With Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- This bright and cheery house plan is an expanded version of our popular plan 22315DR and adds a lower level.
- A sheltered entry porch opens to the sunroom and foyer.
- The open living area contains a living room, a dining room and a kitchen. The living room is oriented to enjoy the back yard, thanks to ample windows and direct access to a covered deck.
- The dining area transitions easily to a sunroom through a pair of French doors.
- Included on the main floor is a master suite with walk-in closet. A second bedroom at the front of the house has a bathroom conveniently located for access from the bedroom as well as for guests.
- The finished lower level gives you two bedrooms, laundry and a large game room.
- Related Plan: Eliminate the lower level with house plan 22315DR. And remove the garage with house plan 21854DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,174 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,298 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,298 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,298 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 578 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 2" Second Floor / 8' 8"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss