About This Plan
- Just the right size for a beachside or lakeside retreat, this Vacation house plan has tall, contemporary windows to bring in lots of light.
- Sliding glass doors off the dining room take you out to an uncovered patio where you can set up table and chairs.
- From the kitchen you have a view clear down to the end of the living room where the corner fireplace adds a warm glow.
- Bedroom 1 is tucked in back and there's two more bedrooms on the upper floor.
- The open rail hallway lets you look down into the great room below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,838 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,178 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 660 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 40' 5"
- Max ridge height: 27' 1"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss