Vacation Retreat with Two-Story Family Room
About This Plan
- This vacation home plan has plenty of room to accommodate family and guests. The rear has plenty of windows to bring in light and maximize views.
- On the main level, the large kitchen with an island blends into the living/dining room. A private master suite with walk-in closet is also located on this level.
- Two bedrooms with a bath and balcony loft overlooking the living space below occupy the second floor.
- Related Plan: Downsize with these slightly smaller versions: house plan 21941DR (1,816 sq. ft.) and 22324DR (1,886 sq. ft.).
- Get a finished lower level with house plan 21181DR and gain 1,247 sq. ft. of additional living space comprised of two more bedrooms, a large bath and recreation room and a laundry room. Eliminate the garage with house plan 21567DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,909 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,254 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 655 sq. ft.
- Entry: 32 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,254 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 416 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss