Vaulted and Beamed Ceilings
About This Plan
- Stone and brick have a pronounced effect on the curb appeal for this European home plan.
- Beamed and vaulted ceilings are a marvelous addition to the massive great room, breakfast nook and kitchen.
- Even the formal dining room gets this special ceiling treatment.
- Spend time with your family on the huge outdoor grilling porch with its pass-through fireplace.
- A door from the master suite leads to the porch, giving you easy access.
- When the kids come home from school, the side entrance brings them to a kid's nook with built-in bench with hanging hooks above to keep coats out of the way.
- A safe room off the garage offers protection from storms, having no windows and reinforced walls.
- On the second floor, a theater balcony on the second floor allows you to view both the foyer and the great room below.
- An optional computer center on the way to the bonus room is perfect for doing homework.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,752 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,771 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 981 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 552 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 677 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 101' 8"
- Depth: 86' 8"
- Max ridge height: 36' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 955 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick