3 - 4
About This Plan
- Both the foyer and the family room are vaulted in this rugged Mountain home plan with a delightful open floor plan.
- The large rear porch has a fireplace to warm your family gatherings.
- Double doors in the master suite open to its own rear porch.
- Two bedrooms on the second floor are set up for charming window seats and a loft overlooks both the foyer and the family room below.
- Added Bonus: The basement is unfinished but plans include a layout for a bunk room, rec room and storage at no extra cost.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate elevation with a 2-car garage with house plan 92350MX.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,618 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,760 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 858 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,760 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12