Spacious Design With Craftsman Touches
About This Plan
- A sturdy stone chimney and sturdy stone pillars on the angled entry porch add Craftsman touches to this Northwest design.
- Soaring up for two stories and overlooked by a loft, the good-sized foyer leads to the living spaces. Special ceiling treatments adorn the living, dining and family rooms which are open to each other.
- Upstairs, double doors open to the master suite where there are walk-in closets for him and her and a bath with garden tub.
- Three family bedrooms, two with walk-in closets, share another bath.
- Ceilings: 9' first floor; 8' second floor.
- Foundation: crawl space.
- Related Plans: For a smaller version, see house plan 2361JD (3,105 sq. ft.).
- Get a full basement with house plan 23145JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,510 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,709 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,801 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 120 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 143 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 75' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 735 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss