Spacious Design With Craftsman Touches
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A sturdy stone chimney and sturdy stone pillars on the angled entry porch add Craftsman touches to this Northwest design.
- Soaring up for two stories and overlooked by a loft, the good-sized foyer leads to the living spaces. Special ceiling treatments adorn the living, dining and family rooms which are open to each other.
- Upstairs, double doors open to the master suite where there are walk-in closets for him and her and a bath with garden tub.
- Three family bedrooms, two with walk-in closets, share another bath.
- Ceilings: 9' first floor; 8' second floor.
- Foundation: crawl space.
- Related Plans: For a smaller version, see house plan 2361JD (3,105 sq. ft.).
- Get a full basement with house plan 23145JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.