Victorian Influences with Other Versions
About This Plan
- This dramatic Victorian-inspired house plan comes in multiple versions expressing varying styles. All share the same interior features.
- The signature feature of this house plan is the fan-shaped stair. The wide stair goes to a landing which branches in two directions.
- Tray ceilings are found in the formal dining (served by a butler pantry) and living room (with fireplace).
- The kitchen is open to the nook and 2-story great room which feaures a fireplace and expansive views.
- The outdoor living room has a fireplace and is a great place to enjoy a meal and company. The den with fireplace offers a quiet retreat.
- The master and Bedroom #5 each feature octagonal sitting rooms. The master enjoys a fireplace and an exquisite master bath.
- A play room plus two additional bedrooms complete this house plan.
- Related Plans: Get a third floor with house plan 23361JD. And also see these larger versions - 23360JD and 23362JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,465 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,123 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,342 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 75' 0"
- Max ridge height: 40' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 915 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss