Grandeur in Many Versions
About This Plan
- This dramatic Victorian-inspired house plan comes in multiple versions all sharing the same interior features.
- The signature feature of this house plan is the fan-shaped stair. The wide stair goes to a landing which branches in two directions.
- Tray ceilings that furr down 6" are found in the formal dining (served by a butler pantry) and living room with fireplace.
- The kitchen is open to the nook and 2-story great room which feaures a fireplace and expansive views.
- The outdoor living room has a fireplace and is a great place to enjoy a meal and company.
- The den with fireplace offers a quiet retreat.
- The master and bedroom #3 each feature octagonal sitting rooms with 11' ceilings.
- The master suite enjoys a fireplace and an exquisite master bath that also has an 11' ceiling.
- A play room plus two additional bedrooms plus a large laundry room complete this level.
- The third level makes a great apartment compete with kitchen and spacious loft.
- Related Plans: For a 2-story version see house plan 23356JD and 23360JD. And for something larger see house ppan 23362JD. Get alternate elevations and smaller homes with house plans 23184JD, 23185JD (front-facing garage) and 23186JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,065 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,123 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,342 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 600 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 78' 0"
- Max ridge height: 39' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 915 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss