Living in Grandeur
About This Plan
- This dramatic Victorian-inspired house plan comes in multiple versions all sharing the same interior features.
- The signature feature of this house plan is the fan-shaped stair. The wide stair goes to a landing which branches in two directions.
- Tray ceilings are found in the formal dining (served by a butler pantry) and living room (with fireplace).
- The kitchen is open to the nook and 2-story great room which feaures a fireplace and expansive views.
- The outdoor living room has a fireplace and is a great place to enjoy a meal and company. The den with fireplace offers a quiet retreat.
- The master features an octagonal sitting room with fireplace and enjoys an exquisite master bath with circular shower and spa bath.
- Three bedrooms each have their own bath. And a play room compeltes the home.
- A third level makes for a great apartment complete with kitchen, bath and expansing livnig space.
- Related Plans: For an alternate 3-story version, see house plan 23361JD. Eliminate the third level with house plans 23360JD and 23356JD.
- For alternate elevations and smaller homes, see 23184JD, 23185JD (front-facing garage) and 23186JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,435 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,320 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,525 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 590 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 0"
- Depth: 79' 0"
- Max ridge height: 39' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 905 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss