Visually Appealing Craftsman House Plan
About This Plan
- Rugged wood trim accents the exterior of this visually appealing Craftsman house plan.
- The open layout of the main living area allows for wonderful sight-lines, even right out to the covered outdoor living area.
- Seat four people at the big kitchen island that also has storage space underneath.
- The big garage will hold four cars in a tandem configuration.
- The giant second floor is even bigger than the first floor and holds four bedrooms, a laundry room and a large bonus room that is included in the total living area square footage.
- Open railing in the hallway lets you look down into the foyer below.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,915 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,225 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,690 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 144 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 43' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 730 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss